Search This Blog

100th Post

Thursday, February 19, 2009

this is my 100Th post in this blog, as i scan back
to what i have wrote here this last months i realize
just how time flies without us knowing......like one of
my first post which states that there were only 2 days left
before the start of a new school year
and now what merely
2 weeks are left and then graduation practices then soon
enough it will be the day that will end and start a new
chapter in my life my graduation..

this will be my last post for this moment because I'm
busy passing all my requirements and I'm really in a haggard
mode. Maybe i can post again after our Periodical test
is done but for now i leave this 100Th post for people to read.


a song suited for people who graduate:

graduation song(friends forever ) by Vitamin C



MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP