Search This Blog

Psychology

Saturday, July 11, 2009

that's my course..i bet a lot thinks it is
a course dealing only with cure crazy people let me tell
a you story..when i was still in high school my
classmate asked me what course i would take
then i said psychology then she blurted "the course
that cures crazy people" i was not happy with what
she said cause obviously she doesn't know
anything about the course and i have been researching
a lot about it because im interested in it..well i did
let it pass i didn't answer back i just pretended
that she's stupid that's why she didn't understand..

im starting to discover what psychology really is and
hopefully in the near future i can blog about it but
right now im gonna try to deepen my understanding of
psychology and learn how to enjoy it...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP