Search This Blog

Nascence

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ive search the dictionary for
not so famous but deep words
that could be a candidate as my
blog title...

and NASCENCE was the winner and
i really thought for an explanation
for it...

Nascence base from the dictionary means:

- Coming into existence; emerging:
- being born or beginning

why i choose this cause I'm starting
to emerge as a mature individual stating
opinion about different issues.

At this age I'm starting to be aware of
this so called life in a wider perspective.

my existence will soon be notice by a more
people not just by my classmates, friends,
neighbors and relatives.

cause i will share my thoughts in this blog
and let my opinions be heard..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP