Search This Blog

Aging

Wednesday, April 21, 2010


Everyone will age! We may use the best anti-aging, hair growing, hair coloring products available in the market Use every surgery available just to look younger but you can never fake it. Cause it's all up in our head..the way you talk,the way you see things and your perspective about life.

This was what i realize seeing how my grandfather who at the age of 79 is physically strong and still have a great posture but is really getting more crazy this days..like being overly suspicious and shouting at people around him..though it's still manageable you can really say that aging is not just about being physically weak but more of having very unstable emotions and mood swings..

But that's life..you, me, us will get to this point in our life

1 comments:

magicdarts April 22, 2010 at 1:48 AM  

True, its just part of life - for me every birthday I have is not something to try and hide away, its a celebration of achieving another year on this planet. I've no time for artificial attempts to halt the natural aging process - my 40th this year and I can't wait!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP