Search This Blog

GT: The Emo In Me

Sunday, August 1, 2010



What is the  Emo in me? So let me start off with saying that i'm a very unpredictable person one moment im happy,loud and friendly then other moment i become really stubborn.

So what brings out the soft spot in me ..hmmm..It's Sincerity a sample situation would be someone spilling a drink on me..If that person apologize properly and i felt his sincerity then i would tell him its fine, but when he acts like a jerk and say sorry as if it was nothing then i would confront him. That would be the same for more serious situations..

So what brings out the worst in me? I don't usually talk back a lot. Especially to people whom i really don't know well. I just let them do the talking and I pretend to listen but of course i get a little annoyed but i can handle my anger. But once they say the one word stimulus that would make me lose control then that would be a whole different story..It's that word..trust me..

How do i show people they are important to me? well this is not my area of mastery..I was never showy to anyone not even my parents..I just make sure that they feel my presence and that i am there whenever they need someone to lean on.  I don't even show my jealousy well it always comes out funny and it looks like im just joking..but im really not..

As of now i am learning the art of controlling my emotions..I am a psychology student and it is very important in my course to understand what other people feel and think. This being said I should not get angry easily
because i should understand where they are coming from..and i am more knowledgeable of why they are doing those behaviors.  It's tough im only human after all but im trying my very best because i want to be like my psychology professors because they never seem to get angry..they are always so calm and compose..I wanna be like that someday..^_^

Join Girl Talk

1 comments:

K August 13, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

my sister graduated with a psychology degree, and in some ways, she's like you (especially the not showy part). i agree that graduates of your course tend to be more calm and patient, as they have better understanding of the inner workings of the human mind and their behavior :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP