Search This Blog

1st week of school

Saturday, June 21, 2008

This week is the first week of classes.
I have met new people. People i have never
imagine speaking with! It's not like i think
negatively about them but the fact that i hear
negative things about them makes it awkward.

So much for that.....

Over all the week was fine my new classmates
and teachers are not that bad that's what i
observe. I think this will be a stressful year
because i have to take entrance exams to different
schools and were gonna have saturday classes to review
for the incoming NCAE examination.

and this saturday was supposedly the start but it was
postponed because of the typhoon this kinda irritates
me
cause i only knew about it when i was already in
school.....my time,money was wasted. i should have
sleep at home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP