Search This Blog

Joanna Wang cd in the Philippines

Saturday, June 28, 2008

My sister introduced me to this Taiwan based jazz singer.
She is really good the first time i heard her i thought
Norah Jones was the one singing. I have known her for quit
a while now it was last october-november when i first heard
her and no doubt she is really a good singer.

this are some of her songs from you tube:






While we were strolling in the mall we decided to drop by in Power Books it's kinda a joint book and music store. While i was walking looking for
goods cds and book i was shocked to see her cd being sold there. i never thought it would be available here since i only got her songs from the net.
I got so excited that i immediately introduce and endorse the cd to my friends. That was really cool.!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP