Search This Blog

monetizing blogs for begginers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

so i made a big decision by monetizing my blog
but i know that earning money won't be that easy
i have to improve my blog..write more often and the
hardest part is generating traffic for my blog..which
i know i fail for the most time i blog..see i only
generate really few readers..and adding to that is my
very unpredictable timeline for posting...well i guess i'll
try so if you want to try it with me

here are some of the questions i ask myself before monetizing my blog

first

what is monetizing your blog anyway?

specifically since blogspot is using adsense i'll just use adsense
as a more specific example..

AdSense for feeds allows web publishers to earn by placing targeted Google ads in their feeds. AdSense for feeds works the way the rest of the AdSense program works: by delivering ads that are relevant to your content and your readers.

second

Do you really earn money here?

for me forums are really helpful cause you get to know everyone opinions
so i often go to forums if i want to know and compare thingsHow Much Do You Earn With Adsense, - How Long Did It Take And How Many Visitors Do You Get?

for people of the Philippines i found this really good forum for different
issues regarding monetizing your blog SEO Philippines

and last but not the least how do i get traffic in my site/blog?

How To Get Traffic To Your Blog

hope this will help you as much as it did to me

1 comments:

yusuf April 9, 2010 at 12:18 AM  

I've never tried to monetize my blog through google adsense ads, to get paid per click I do not think it worked because the hanging income from visitors who would click on ads on our blogs, there's a better way?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP