Search This Blog

time

Monday, March 29, 2010

This past few months i have really realize the
importance of time.

considering that when i was younger an hour is
nothing but mere part of my whole day that can
do no harm to me or my activities but now it's
something that can completely make or break my
day or even my week.

one of my class schedule was from 4-7 pm so that was
kinda late for me as a college freshmen i had to do
a lot of things when i get home and i wont have time
to even take nap and the next day i'll have my class
around 9 in the morning well you may think that's still
early but that was enough for me since most of the my
classes for the week starts around 7:30am so i feel
contented that i can sleep little more after a tiring day

an hour can change your day
a day can change your year
and a year can change your life

so use your time wisely like what im starting to do
right now.

2 comments:

Crisc March 29, 2010 at 11:48 AM  

Nice blog and I agree w/ using time wisely :)

magicdarts April 9, 2010 at 5:53 AM  

doing the most good we can in the time we have - absolutely the most important rule in life!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP