Search This Blog

A New School Year..

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm really glad that i passed all the subjects i took this year
including the subject i attended this summer. I have already
enrolled for the new school year..Yes everytime i enroll i
make sure i  do it early as in around 1 am in the morning
cause i know that come late morning it would be near impossible
to enter my school's site cause of a lot of students logging in
and enrolling..it's better early than get pissed because you
cannot access their site..Registered all subjects i will take this
semester and i see more Psychology subjects coming up..
Now all I have to do is sit around and pay my tuition fee.

See it pays to be early..^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP