Search This Blog

One thing i am most thankful for.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

There are a lot of things that i am thankful of and it's really hard to choose between all of them. But one stands out. It's my family as they say in the end of the day all will leave and your family will be the only ones to remain. I don't have a perfect family but it's okay. We fight, have fun and solve problems together and that for me is the most important thing of all.

I am also thankful to them for what i am now as a person. I may have mood swings and tantrums but i know for myself that i have done more right things than wrong ones and that is all because of them. Correcting me if i have done something wrong and praising me for doing a good job. I will continue being thankful to them for the rest of my life and maybe once i graduate i can pay back all their sacrifices and kindness to me.

Thank You : Mommy, Papa, Ate, and lanei

This Post serves as my entry for I Draw for A Living's October Giveaway

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP