Search This Blog

Earth Hour 2011

Sunday, March 6, 2011

I've always loved nature I think that's the reason why i hate my Ecology class. I know, I know, I just said something contrary to each other. Let me tell you first about how it feels like to be in my Ecology class. The teacher comes tells us to open our book to this page then starts discussing about endless ecological terms in a monotonous and lifeless tone and that is definitely not how I imagined my Ecology class to be. Somehow i felt that Ecology class should be about exploring nature and seeing how beautiful God made this world and then realizing that it should be preserved and protected. As they say to see is to believe. I've done some nature tripping in the past and i would love to do a lot more in the future. So please save mother earth! My generation and the future generation deserves to see how beautiful the world is!

One way of showing you care for Our Planet is through the Earth Hour! 
Saturday, March 26, 2011
8:30-9:30 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP