Search This Blog

My heart goes out for Japan!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

When i came home last friday from school I immediately got online and opened my twitter account and realize that something horrible happened to Japan. I still don't know how big it was but I immediately assumed that Japan can handle it. Philippines is also a part of The Pacific Ring of Fire where earthquakes and volcanic activities always happen and I know for a fact that Japan is well prepared for this kind of things. I once read that their buildings were built specifically to withstand several earthquakes. I guess no matter how prepared you are when mother nature decides to strike back you cannot really do anything. When i saw pictures and reports about the earthquake in Japan that was the only time it sink in to me that they cannot do it on their own. Their status as a super power economy now doesn't matter. Lives of people,food and shelter for those who survive is now the main priority. So send out your prayers, money, anything you think might help them. Nationality doesn't matter for we are all citizens of the world!

I've realize something after this devastating calamity. In the end it really doesn't matter who's rich or poor because we are all equal in the eyes of God. All the money can be swept away but the good things you do for others will forever remain in their memories.

To Japan I offer my sincerest prayer to all the people who died because of this calamity and for your country to get by this very sad part of your history. My heart goes out for JAPAN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP