Search This Blog

Happy March

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

First day of March! Another month has ended and another will start. I haven't really posted anything in a while but i promise to read some new books or watch some new dramas or movies and put my review here. Just let this month finish and I'll be back to being an active blogger. Yup that's right our vacation is coming and it's getting hot in here well literally! cause I'm feeling the summer breeze. What to expect in my incoming reviews? I will write reviews about some classic best sellers and i think some new korean dramas. I'm  trying to review books and movies as much as i can cause besides having an outlet to complain or praise others work. It gives me more ideas and insights about things.

Enjoy this month!

Well i'm not really inactive in the blogging world I have recently decided to tweet! So for more snippets of my crazy, funny and sometimes witty thoughts just follow me @nerizarts . Don't worry i follow back everyone who follows me! Thanks..^_^

1 comments:

lhyana28,  March 15, 2011 at 7:59 PM  

i super duper love mario maurer!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP