Search This Blog

Hello Stranger Thai movie Review

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Added a Poll question in my blog. What kind of movies do you prefer watching?

This movie has been recommended to me by my friends. Since I have nothing to do today i decided to watch it to kill some time. I think that was the best decision i made today. After my A Crazy Little Thing Called Love review I decided to give another Thai movie some spotlight in my blog.

Notes: No Proper name was used in the movie. So i will just use Lead Girl and Lead Boy as my reference and 90% of the film were shoot in South Korea.

It started out with a really catchy scene wherein the Lead Boy(Chunthawit Thanasew) is seen in the back of a car lying, looking like someone molested him. Eventually he stood up went inside the airport with a backpack(that's look empty) and wearing only t-shirt,shorts and finishing the look with is a pair of slippers. (perfect for lying in the couch and watching TV and not for a trip to South Korea). The Lead girl(Nuengthida Sophon) on the other hand looking ready for battle bringing all she needed and being send off by her boyfriend. The Lead boy is with a tour group which he found boring, while the Lead girl was alone exploring Seoul and visiting places where Korean dramas were shoot(Coffee Prince,Winter Sonata, Dae Janggeum etc.). After some series of events they found themselves travelling together in South Korea. They enjoyed the company of each other, sharing their love story, laughing and doing things they never would have thought of doing with a little catch: to not tell their real names so they won't have to care for each other. Soon after they fell in love and almost went back to Thailand together but...

Okay cut! that's about the things i can say about the movie because i want my readers to watch it too. I've given a lot of thought on how to give my readers a better view of the movie without spoiling too much.

This is actually a depiction of how Korean dramas affect the life of those people who watch it. I'm not gonna lie that i haven't watch any of those because I did and i liked it. It would really be awesome to visit those places too but let's not forget before embracing other country's culture embrace your OWN!


The movie was really good and funny. The actors where good and I find the Lead Boy(Chunthawit Thanasew) really cute and I like his character and style better than P'shone of A Crazy Little Thing Called Love. Sorry for that(since i know a lot are obsessed with Mario Maurer)I guess I'm tired of boys who can look prettier than me if they cross dress. The Lead girl is cute to but Nam of A Crazy Little Thing Called Love is still prettier.

If you will ask me which movie is better A Crazy Little Thing Called Love or Hello Stranger? I will not blink and tell you it's Hello Stranger. Both stirred my emotion in a way, but would you choose to cry and reminisce the old days or have a good laugh and open up to the possibility that destiny is what brings people together?

5 comments:

Anonymous,  August 22, 2011 at 3:40 AM  

really nice movie better than CLTCL for sure the ending is a bit disappointing though.

riza August 22, 2011 at 4:46 AM  

Yup I wanted to see more interaction between the two of them in then end! =)

AJ Banda September 11, 2011 at 8:39 PM  

I actually watched this movie because of this blog that I've read a few months ago. Luckily I finished watching this on youtube. Really nice story! Another point to Thai people! :)

arthadian,  January 5, 2012 at 2:16 AM  

the ending is kinda hanging......

but over all love the story cuz im fun of korean drama...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP