Search This Blog

What's on my mind

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

thinking....a lot of things are going on
my mind right now as i sit in my chair
and type here...

i don't know were to start
how to say it..
or maybe i'll just keep it to myself

i have been troubled so many times
i can't even count i don't complain
that part of life..

sometimes i envy people who are just
contented with what they have today..

me i think of yesterday, today, tomorrow and
the years to come..

i know it's stressful to live that way but that's
what i am...

P.S. this is a super random post as i opened the
computer i remember my blog and suddenly out of
subconsciousness i came up with this post so forgive
me if it doesn't make sense to you but it does to
me..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP