Search This Blog

Back to School Tommorow

Monday, June 14, 2010

A new semester is starting and im not in anyway nervous maybe because i got really use to it now..

This new semester brings back memories of the first day of college for me..

I woke up early in the morning not knowing what to expect in my first..i didn't know anyone and i felt
like backing out..

The first fear was commuting a longer distance..im not really use to commuting alone specially when im gonna go to far place because when i was in grade school i was in a school service and when i started high school i commute for no more than 10-15 mins and that was my first concern. My dad even told my mom to go with me for the first day of school but out of pride i said no just cause i wanna show them im a big girl now.

The second was not knowing anyone..it's really frightening..i got used to being with my friends almost every time because when i was in highschool im with them from the beginning to the end of a the school year. Remembering that really hurt me but i still gathered all the strength i had and entered the big gate in front of my new school.

The third one was being accepted of course everyone would want to be accepted. Im not really that sensitive towards what others think as long i have friends who believe in me..and that was the problem i didn't have any friend so i wondered if a group of people will be able to accept me and call me a friend.

Upon entering the school i saw how strong and opinionated the students in a state university here in the Philippines they welcomed us with a rally and i did not know how to react...i was not really in favor of rallying and all but

all of this change...i know already why they rally and they are not senseless people..they fight for something. Right now all the fright i had back then was gone and im now as comfortable to my new school as to my old. I now got a set of college friends who i can rely on in times of trouble and share the joy i have when im happy.but as a school song said.."Meet new friends and keep the old one is silver and the other's gold"

2 comments:

Raven Winguard June 18, 2010 at 10:18 PM  

...

even today is my first day of HOLIDAY!!

riza June 19, 2010 at 2:37 AM  

so it's the other way around in your country..^_^ really different..

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP