Search This Blog

The book from BookSneeze has arrived!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

I know that since international shipping will take a while i did'nt
really expect the book to come soon for me to know and i
was somehow not sure if it will even be sent but today my mom
woke me up and said that have a package from overseas and
immediately i realize that it was the book even though it took
a month to come..im still happy...so expect a book review from
my blog this coming days......

What BookSneeze is offering is a really good deal

The real cost of the book was $12.99 and i got it for free
for just a 200 word review isn't that cool for book lovers like
me so join now!

I review for BookSneeze

1 comments:

Inspirations Unlimited June 4, 2010 at 6:32 AM  

Aww.. :( Mine has not arrived yet.. I wonder what happened...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP