Search This Blog

Win Free EC Credits!!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

This is my first try for a small contest in the blogging world^_^

This coming July i will be giving out EC credits to my top droppers..

                       The top dropper will get 600 EC Credits
                       2nd will get 400 EC Credits
                       3rd will get 200 EC Credits

                       and the top 3 will also get an FOC advertisement
                       on my blog

 TO JOIN(rules)
 - Make sure you have an entrecard account.
 - your blog must have a banner.
 - Put my banner in your blog or Repost this linking to my blog.
 - and last but not the least leave a comment on this post letting me know
    that you are joining and leave a link of your blog so i can check if you
    followed the rules..


Photobucket




 

2 comments:

zh3en22 July 1, 2010 at 8:20 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
zh3en22 July 1, 2010 at 8:22 PM  

I am joining, yey! here is my link http://addicted2contest.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP