Search This Blog

Happy Father's Day

Saturday, June 19, 2010

I am currently struggling to bring back my normal sleep pattern..because during summer i stay up so late that when the new semester i still sleep the summer way..that's why this past few days i have been going to school with  little to no sleep at all. So when i finish school i go home immediately just to catch up from the sleep i loss. Like right now i just woke up because i wasn't able to sleep decently last night....

but i won't let this lack of sleep keep me from posting a greeting for my papa

Happy Father's Day!!!


im really sorry for being a brat sometimes and  you calling me maldita..i promise to be
a more mature individual from now on..Love You^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP