Search This Blog

Human Heart Nature Hydrating Facial Wash Review

Saturday, October 29, 2011

So next up is the Human Heart Nature Hydrating Facial Wash Review. To start off i'm very sensitive when it's about facial wash because after a long day out your face really gets dirty so for me a facial wash that cleans my face well is really a must.


The All Organic Ingredients


My thoughts about this product:

  • I didn't have any breakouts using this product.
  • First of it is a liquid facial wash and not the foam one I'm used to.
  • It doesn't dry my skin after washing my face.
  • As for the cleaning part it does it's job but as i said I am really sensitive when comes to facial wash so i'll give it's cleansing component a 3/5. 
  • Just something personal i really prefer foam cleansers rather than the liquid one so i'm not really ecstatic upon seeing it's consistency 
  • Weird smell not awful just weird. Smells citrusy but not quit! I can't explain it.  
  • I almost forgot unlike commercially available cleanser this one doesn't produce bubbles which really takes time getting use to.
I guess organic cleanser are not for me since i really want that squeaky clean feeling other foam cleansers give but what i really appreciate about this that it's keep the skin moisturize despite the cleansing work it does.

Just to clear out my 3/5 cleansing component rating. I made an experiment. I tried using a foam cleanser that day then used a toner after, though i still got some dirt it was not as much as the dirt and makeup i get using a toner after washing my face with the Human Heart Nature Hydrating Facial Wash

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP