Search This Blog

Human Heart Nature Night Moisturizer Review

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

So as i told before i had a Human Heart Nature Haul and this review is the first one for the series Human Heart Nature Royal Jelly and Aloe Vera Night Moisturizer Review. 



 So as promise Human Heart Nature use all organic ingredients to make their beauty products. Here it is:



Did i have any breakout using this? No, but you still can't be sure since we have different skin types. (FYI: I have a sensitive skin as reference to my past pimple breakout)

What was my first impression of the product? The smell was weird it wasn't awful smelling but it smells different but after some time i got used to the smell and I like it now.

What does it feel after applying it on my face? It was heavy and it felt sticky and warm. The skin absorbs the moisturizer slowly so a pea size amount of the moisturizer is enough to give you a moisturize face you don't have to put so much.. 

   look at it's thick texture

What was it's effect on my skin? Well as it was a night moisturizer you observe it's effect in the morning. When i woke up my face wasn't oily at all I was kinda amaze because when i slept that night my face felt sticky but when i woke up it was different. My face was not oily and i immediately notice a certain glow in my face. I was very satisfied with it's effect. =)

How long will it last with daily use? I think it will last around 3-4 months since you only use it at night and you only need a pea-size amount of the Human Heart Nature Night Moisturizer every application. It is definitely worth the P124 or even more since you don't only get a good product but help Filipino people make a living. 

So that's it for my first ever beauty product review.Wait for the next one!! =)

EDIT: This December my skin became flaky and dry and suddenly i became allergic to this product everytime i wake up my face no longer glows but becomes really red and itchy which made me go crazy because i can't go out eventhough its the holiday season.. the last time i check this product is already discontinued which is a really good news since i don't want others to suffer what i suffered. 

which brought me to a conclusion that even organic products can harm the skin too. So beware of products with beeswax.. Good thing the sunflower oil i bought from their site helps in the healing process.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP