Search This Blog

Human Heart Nature Sunflower Beauty Oil Review

Thursday, October 27, 2011

My next review will be the most raved about product from Human Heart Nature. The Sunflower Seed Beauty Oil. Let's see if i was impressed or not.

I've used half of it already =b


The all Organic Ingredients:



My thoughts on this product:
  • I did'nt have any breakouts using this product.
  • Unlike other oils this doesn't feel too heavy on the skin.
  • The skin easily absorbs the Sunflower Beauty Oil by massaging it just a little.
  • After a few use you can already feel your skin getting softer.
  • After few use my under eye circles became smaller and less noticeable.
  • My underarms felt softer and i did see some lightening effect though not too drastic.
  • I also use it on my blemishes and they seem to appear lighter faster than before.
  • I don't use this product on my hair so i won't really know the effect. Because I don't like it when my hair feels sticky cause more dirt can stick to it. 
  • I've tried it as a makeup remover and i can say it does take of all the makeup off in your face.
It's an okay product i can see good effects on me but not like how other people who attest to big changes because of the sunflower beauty oil or maybe i just use it sparingly that's why i only see little changes but anyhow i still like how this sunflower beauty oil is unlike other oils not to sticky and leaves the skin softer after multiple uses. I'll definitely purchase again.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  October 27, 2011 at 8:31 PM  

I might use this product for oil pulling. But type B blood is said to be allergic to sunflower oil.

riza October 28, 2011 at 5:47 AM  

@itin i've heard about the oil pulling thingy before but never tried it so no comment on that=)

i've looked around the net about blood type b being allergic to sunflower oil and found out that it's only bad for people with blood type B if it is swallowed or eaten not if your using it as a massaging oil like how i use it =)

my suggestion don't risk ingesting sunflower oil if your blood type is B! prevention is better than cure=)

kumiko mae January 27, 2012 at 9:25 PM  

that is such a great product!! i also reviewed it extensively :d

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP